Low T is a very common disorder in Men. Evidence now reveals that 1 in 3 Men suffer form this debilitating condition which causes the following:
- Fatigue / Loss of Energy
- Poor Sexual Performance
- Loss of Sexual Interest
- Decreased Muscle Mass and Strength
- Weight Gain / Excess Body Fat
- Poor quality Sleep
- Loss of Focus & Concentration
Petty Clinic is dedicated to providing Men unique innovative high quality healthcare – delivering the safest maximum dose T therapy possible to help achieve the High Performance you expect and deserve!
Our goal is to help you Men to become your very best in Every aspect of your lives !
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR PRICING DETAILS !!
At Petty Clinic Men’s Health we are offering Men the ability to receive the most comprehensive healthcare available which is customized to the needs of Men …..specifically to Men!
Petty Clinic offers Men options of a la carte health services catering to Men!
Services include the following:
- Annual Physical Exams ($75)
- 90% Discounted lab service
- Urgent Care medical service ($20 – $40)
- Education on diet and exercise program ($20)
- Medication management ($20 Initial – $10 Follow up Refills)
- Erectile Dysfunction RX Treatment ($20 Initial Dr Fee – $10 Refills)
- Vitamin Injections ($10 B12 – $10 B Complex)
- Skin biopsies ($20 Dr Fee – $100 Biopsy Report Fee)
- Joint injections ($40 Dr Fee + $20 Cortisone)
- Allergy injections ($20 Cortisone)
- EKG’s ($25)
- Cardiovascular Screening ie CT Calcium Score Heart Artery Scans- ($100) – Physician Referral Fee ($10)
- Weight management advice ($20 Initial ) & Weight loss RX treatment ($10 RX Call in Dr Fee)
- Screening for worrisome “hidden” health conditions such as Diabetes—Thyroid disorders—High cholesterol—High Blood pressure—Infertility—Sleep apnea—Heart disease—Cancer biomarkers…. just to name a few !
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS !!
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is a very common yet dangerous condition occurring during sleep resulting in blockage of the airway and pauses of breathing. Most Men will experience loud snoring, gasping or choking sounds yet this severe damaging condition often goes unnoticed by the Men who actually have this condition. Remember Men – snoring is not just something we Men are supposed to do! Sleep Apnea decreases your blood oxygen levels causing progressive injury to your brain, heart and body! GET YOUR SCREEN TODAY!
**CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS !